Download and share these resources with your employees!
Week 1 - Be Cyber Smart
Highlight the best security practices and focus on general cyber hygiene to keep your information safe. Creating strong passwords and using multi-factor authentication, backing up your data, and updating your software are great places to start.
- Share the Poster – 4 Key Principles to Password Security
- Download the Free Training Video – Online Safety [1 MIN]
- Read the blog – Online Safety Practices
Week 2 - Fight the Phish
Phishing attacks and scams have grown in popularity since the COVID pandemic began in 2020, with attacks accounting for more than 80 percent of reported security incidents today. Use this week to stress the importance of being wary of emails, text messages, or chat boxes that come from a stranger or someone unexpected. Think before you click on any suspicious emails, links, or attachments.
- Share the Poster – Spotting a Phishing Attempt
- Download the Free Training Video – Phishing [6 MIN]
- Read the blog – Ways to Fight the Phish
Week 3 - Explore, Experience & Share
Cybercriminals use different methods of infiltration, like phishing emails, utilizing risky websites and apps, taking advantage of employees’ weak passwords, and so on. Employees themselves are the first line of defense for a company. As such, cybersecurity initiatives need to be directed towards fortifying their employees. Educate and evangelize smart cyber behavior.
- Share the Poster – Managing Remote Access Services
- Download the Free Training Video – Good Habits | Bad Habits to Keeping Endpoints Secure [6 MIN]
- Read the blog – Human Behavior Creates a Cyberculture
Week 4 - Cybersecurity First
Make cybersecurity training a priority and part of employee onboarding and keep cybersecurity at the forefront with the necessary training and tools to keep your organization safe.
- Share the Poster – Top Tips for Secure Online Behavior
- Download the Free Training Video – Social Engineering, Psychological Manipulation [2 MIN]
- Read the blog – Cyber Culture Matters
Find out more about the only patented Human Cyber Immunity Platform
Talk to one of our professionals about how SecurityAdvisor could help your team.